Old April 14th 06, 05:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !!! Battlefield 2 Demo Review on Skybuck's Dream PC (2006)

I also tried playing on a 64 player server which was a bit laggy... but
my game crashed twice within two seconds... Don't know exactly what
causes that... but others have reported about this and their might be a
fix for it... so I ll check that out if it crashes again etc.

I played again for many hours. I think I know what happened... I simply
pressed escape to long when the game started so it went back to the
menu... so it appeared I got kicked from the server... in reality I was
probably still on the server.

I did play on a 48 server... after the round ended I think I got kicked
from the server.

I'll look into that some more

Bye,
Skybuck.