Old October 20th 03, 06:25 AM
Dan

Default FA: Proiant 850r Dual proc system.

Details he

I don't over charge on shipping, I charge only what it costs me to ship it.
Local pickup is available.
I do provide the most complete system available, with the most memory, dual
proc, and dual nic; ready to go!

I've got to many of these systems, with to many hard drives taking up to
much space. If you use the "buy it now" on eBay (This could actually be a
"FS") I'll upgrade the system. You can get the system upgraded to two
9.1GB -- 10K RPM drives -- for FREE.

But you have to mention that you saw it here, and use Paypal by the end
of the next business day!
I've also got "SmartStart" for the system if you need it!

Dan French
P.S. Know anyone that has SERIOUS an interest in a Proliant 8500? (8
processor, 700mhz....)?