Old November 26th 18, 11:54 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default ATEN CS-104 KVM switch need power cord

On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 15:13:56 -0500, John McGaw
wrote:

On 11/25/2018 11:16 AM, wrote:
I have an old ATEN CS-104 KVM switch that I want to try before I toss
it. But I need the power cord with its AC/DCconverter-I can't find
mine. Anyone know of where I might get/buy same? I don't see
anything on EBAY.

Just hopin'

Pete

Probably this would do that job but you'd have to determine what the total
power consumption of the KVM is first:

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Ada.../dp/B06ZZMGLJ2

Wow!

To get the thing before 2019, they want $26+ for shipping a $10 item..
Gotta think about that. That's 1 reason I try to only buy US.
Pete