Old December 18th 03, 04:55 PM
johni

(Jack) wrote in message . com...
(johni) wrote in message
I bought the same TV Wonder PRO card to complenent my video Xpert2000
pro 32m AGP. My problem was exactly the same I could not load any MMC
software higher to version 7.9. I am in the process of communicating
with ATI to resolve this issue and will post a response when resolved.
If someone else finds a solution please post it here as well, thanks.

I am running into the same problem.
If you guys find something please let all of us know. If I find
something I will post it here.

ATI support SUCKS.

Thx
Jack

I just spoke with ATI 2nd level support and they suggested several things:
1) my AGP-Texture driver(s) might be out of date (run DXDIAG to determine)
2) They are sending me a new MMC 8.2 CD (in case mine is defective)
3) They tell me that the new MMC 8.8 is ment to support all TV Wonder
cards & that I should try it (it's on the web).

I will let you know how I make out.