Old December 30th 06, 10:39 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Sammus McMouldenus

Default So what?

Paul Heslop wrote:
"Brenden D. Chase" wrote:

But the fanboys would use that as a stick, doesn't matter how exact it
is, as long as it backs up their arguments. Pity some of them can't
spend more time playing and less time searching for tidbits on the
net. (Note is used the tidbits spelling in case any of them got any
funny ideas and we had to put up with shaky writing?)

I get Google alert emails for certain subjects, PS3 being one of them. It
was one of the few headlines talking about sales. I found it interesting
that Blig hadn't seen it yet and posted it to holy hell, so I used it.

I spend more time playing games than on here now that I've gotten a PS3.

:O) If only the ubertrolls would do likewise :O)

Oh, but then you wouldnt have so much fun posting flamebait!

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/