Old June 25th 20, 02:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
micky

Default On demand backup drive.

Corrected post

I have to make my backing up more frequent.

Right now I use a double dock, with a 3 1/2" drive. (I bought one whose
advertising said it turned off when it wasn't getting input, but
afterwards, when I tried to get the software the ad said was needed,
someone there admitted there was no software and it didnt' do it!!!**)

Is there a 3 1/2" dock that will turn off when not in use, when there is
no data coming from the PC.

I have the impression that those 2 1/4 backup drives do indeed turn off
when I'm not backing up. Do they? All of them? Any that you
recommend? Any you recommend against?