Old August 3rd 03, 02:46 AM
Sagittaria

Paige Miller wrote in
:

On Stardate 8/2/2003 10:39 AM, the following keys were
mysteriously typed at Glen's keyboard...
I've been reading in this group for several weeks about the speed
and reliability of Lite-On drives. After 3 bad drives from
Digital Research, I decided to give up the headaches and order a
Lite-On from Newegg.com (LTR52246S retail). I have to say, this
drive is very cool. It cost me $43 with free shipping and I had
the drive within a week. ...

I would definately recommend this drive to anyone.

- Glen

I'll second that recommendation. I bought the same model as you
from Newegg.com and I have absolutely no complaints.

Cool. I just ordered the LTR52327S and hope I will be as happy as you
guys are.

--
----Sagittaria----

It is a poor day if one hasn't laughed.