Old December 15th 06, 11:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,it.comp.os.win.xp
[email protected]

Default Problem with Desktop After Switching Accounts

cippo wrote:

Plonk

Sorry guys, you're right, I probably shouldn't have left all of the
text in there when I did the bump. Also didn't realize that there was a
standard for top vs bottom posts - my bad again. I did do a bunch of
searching before I posted here and I could find anything relevant. Have
either of you seen this problem described somewhere?

Thanks,
Kris