Old April 13th 06, 05:36 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default NEW 939 BOARD UPGRADE TO KEEP 7800GS

Using a Soltek K8TPro-939, one of the least expensive S939 AGP boards in
existance. It's very stable and performs as well as any other board. It
doesn't have a bulky parallel port, which may or may not be a good thing
depending on what peripherals you have.

"Michelle Newman" wrote in message
Sorry if this asked before but anyone experience of a 939 socket board
from any of the major manufacturers that still has agp so I can keep my
newly purchased 7800gs the bloody board fails 2 days after buying and I
cant get the shop to let me return it the NVIDIA card and go pci-e
someone has suggested Asrock 939Dual-SATA2 but I was hoping to stay with
one of the big well known makes and common chipsets thanks for advice