Old April 12th 06, 09:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default NEW 939 BOARD UPGRADE TO KEEP 7800GS

Im using the asus k8nsc 939, runs well, oc's reasonably, and is stable.

"Michelle Newman" wrote in message
Sorry if this asked before but anyone experience of a 939 socket board from
any of the major manufacturers that still has agp so I can keep my newly
purchased 7800gs the bloody board fails 2 days after buying and I cant get
the shop to let me return it the NVIDIA card and go pci-e someone has
suggested Asrock 939Dual-SATA2 but I was hoping to stay with one of the big
well known makes and common chipsets thanks for advice