Old June 15th 06, 04:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default !!! CHIEFTEC CASE power button warning !!!

"John Lewis" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:47:50 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

"daytripper" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:22:49 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

"Phil Weldon" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
'Skybuck Flying' wrote, in part:
| For some reason my card reader is not working.
_____

Have you emptied the chad box?

If you joking then **** off this is way to serious

Bye,
Skybuck.

The only joke around here is you, son.

You *really* should have just bought a fricken' Dell...

Ok so my whole system is crap because of a crappy power button ?

Get *real* dude.

My PC is still better than any Dell PC you can point and click together
and
mine is still cheaper too about 500 to 1000 euro's !

Bye,
Skybuck.

You built it yourself from your hard-earned cash ? Or did your mommy
help you with the build and with the cash ? Or did you or your mommy
pay through the nose for somebody else to build it for you ?

BTW, for ~ $4000 I can build a desktop PC far more "powerful" than
your current heap and with top-of-the-line components. No problems
with a cheesy case either. Fastest Conroe (when available) or FX-62,
your choice. WinXP Pro. Two dual-layer DVD-burners included.
Overclock capable, of course. Quad-SLI ready too....with a
power-supply to match. Add $600 for the second 7950GX2 when nVidia is
ready to release the drivers. HD-DVD or Blu-ray drives add $700 each,
when available, of course.

Just send me $5700 ( +adders, if required ) and your address. The
extra $1700 will cover my build
effort/time/risks/shipping+insurance/any unanticipated costs :-) :-)

$5700 = ~ 4500 Euros. A real bargain.

You might need to pay customs duty, of course :-( :-( Please specify
mains voltage and power-cord type.

Dude get real, the stuff you mentioned is not available yet :P*

So though luck dude hahahaha.

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: You too funny, like back to the future movie or something hahaha.