Old July 14th 03, 08:48 AM
GeoW

Inglo wrote:
johndevoy cam up with this on 7/13/2003 12:05 PM:

I think he means with the tv out option.

This is not necessarily an nVidia problem, the TV decoder chips used
on certain cards, notably those made by VisionTek, are not equipped
with Macrovision. Therefore any attempt to play any DVD will fail
with certain drivers.
AFAICT the latest drivers(44.65+), the macrovision limitation seems to
be gone.

That's good news, the "official" 44.03's on the Nvidia site still have the
problem, though I suppose anything over the 40.72's probably don't help a
GF3 ti200 much anyway.