Old November 28th 15, 02:17 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Hauke Fath

Default Minolta Dimage F-3000 (a.k.a. Scan Multi) Film Masks

Stephen wrote:

Does anyone out there have this scanner model (or the F 3200, which is
supposed to be mechanically identical), and could provide me with
measurements and / or a scan of the film masks? I could then make my own
from cardboard or plastic foil.

Here's a scan of the masks I have:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ty88fhf6d...Masks.pdf?dl=0

The APS & 16mm have guide rails for the film.

Thanks, that's great!

Would it be possible for you to provide me with the measurements for the
6x6 mask - outside, inside, frame width, distance of the mask holes? I
think I could derive the other masks' sizes from that.

Thanks again,
hauke

--
Now without signature.