Old July 6th 03, 05:59 PM
Martin Eriksson

"Richard Dower" wrote in message
I reviewed all the available ultra cards on the market right now, while

some
other models do have the default memory clock at 900MHz i felt the MSI

card
had what i wanted.

450/850...copper core, two fans, 256MB memory and an excellent software
package.

So i am gonna go with this one...i'll just o/c the memory to 900MHz and
everything will be dandy.

I expect not to even attempt an graphics card upgrade for at least 2

years,
it's gonna set me back 600 Euro.

Comments? (besdides the fact i'm mad)

Not really. You're welcome back in two years!

My GF4 Ti4200 64MB has lasted for one year now and I'm actually planning to
let it last for two years more when I'll upgrade everything to the
almost-latest stuff at that point in time (probably some kind of Athlon 64
and whatever videocard.. who knows, maybe nVidia is owned by ATI then..
hehe).

/M