Old November 1st 08, 09:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying[_2_]

Default !! Red Alert 3 !! ;) (Part 1: The Sovjets)

Ok,

Now I am playing the second campagne... and I like what I see...

The next babe is even more beautifulll maybe slightly smaller titties..

The first mission was awesome... the next missions are different too... I
like the music...

I also played with the graphics... I have to play at medium... but I can
enable anti aliasing 4x for a bit smoother look... I like that !

I also tried graphics on all high and such and the game does look pretty
good... but then it becomes to slow at 1920x1200 for my 7900 gtx I could
try and plug in a second card.. but not gonna do that... I am happy with the
medium graphics it plays nice and still looks kinda acceptable.

Red Alert 3... might be going for 4 maybe even 5 stars depending on how the
multiplayer works out...

I had a quick look at the skirmish maps from the top... they seem kinda
boring and to symetrical... I haven't actually played them yet... hmm...
fingers crossed... I hope I am not wasting my time on "training with single
player campange then to find out that multiplayer sucks... " hmmmm...

Well I am having fun with single player... but I do hope multiplayer is good
though... otherwise I might have to subtract a star ! yeah.. because I am
hoping to kick ass in multiplayer after I finish the campagnes !

Red Alert is definetly gonna get it's third star from me... but the rest is
up for grabs =D

Bye,
Skybuck.