Old March 15th 21, 09:22 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Paul[_28_]

Default Why is this HDD so small?

micky wrote:

I'll say this, the ad doesn't say it was made in the 21st century, or
even the 20th.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

What do the reviews say ?

You must have a multimeter. Stick it on
volts and test one of these fine fine cells.

Yeah, I know, batteries should have a test load,
but we have to start somewhere. I don't know
what kinda junk room you've got, so I can't
be making up recipes using ingredients you don't have.

Multimeters cost, like, $20, and it's handy to have
to check the odd battery. Some of the motherboards
you get, the CR2032 in those can be absolutely flat.
No load test needed. 0 volts.

Paul