Old January 26th 17, 05:11 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware
Ken Blake[_3_]

Default Does more memory require a more powerful fan?

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:39:06 -0500, micky
wrote:

As to the grill dust, I got rid of that by putting my mouth up to it and
blowing . It took about 5 times to get each section. Since I can't
use a vacuum cleaner, I may use either the solder sucker bulb or my
mouth to blow the stuff away. Sure a little will resettle in the
computer but only 2 or 3 percent.

You might want to buy and use a can of compressed air. They are
inexpensive.