Old August 16th 08, 07:08 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video
Miles Bader[_2_]

Default TheInquirer: 'Why AMD should merge with Nvidia'

Robert Myers writes:
Eugene Miya, who moderates comp.parallel, has advised ignoring the
graphics manufacturers because, according to him, they don't know what
they're doing.

What is it with Eugene Miya, anyway? For as long as I can remember
(since the late 80s or early 90s at least), everything I've seen him
post has been rather nutty (like the right terminology seems to be
there, but used in ways that simply doesn't make much sense). However
as far as I can tell, he seems to be respected. He seems like a nice
enough guy, but I'd be kind of dubious of his advice...

-Miles

--
Innards, n. pl. The stomach, heart, soul, and other bowels.