Old December 11th 03, 10:42 PM

You say you have 2 systems. Are both monitors affected and if so are they
both the same model and make? Other than the video cards are the internal
components identical?

regards

"CheshireCat" wrote in message
Ive just installed the same nvidia gforce download file on 2 different pcs
after complete pc rebuilds.
One is running a gforce3 on XP, the other a gforce 4 ti600
Whenever I right click on the tray icon, or attempt to change a setting in
the video properties window, the monitor appears to attmept to change

video
mode or degauss (sorry, Ive no idea how you spell that word) the monitor.

definate click is heard in the monitor.
I never had this problem before installing this software, and their site

is
the only source for my drivers.
Has anyone else had the problem?