Old November 11th 03, 12:57 AM
bowgus

Default Swapping monitor1 and monitor2

MSI Geforce 4600, Win 98SE, a Hitachi 752 as monitor1 and an InFocus
projector as monitor2. This is normally the desired configuration so that on
power up, my desktop appears on the Hitachi. I mainly use the projector for
DVD viewing and that' about it. But I like to game on the projector now and
then so I just swap the projector vga cable to the monitor1 port at 1024x768
resolution. Some background ... late last night (why I do these things late
I dunno) I decided to upgrade to the 45.23 drivers ... when all's done, my
desktop appears on the projector (the projector appears as monitor1) ...
arrg ... so I get that straightened away and say to myself ... hmmm ...
there must be an easy way (regedit, I dunno) to force my desktop to run on
either the Hitachi or the InFocus to facilitate gaming, showing slides etc.
Can anybody out there help out ... I've done the rtfm thing ... so no point
in suggesting that :-)