Old September 8th 04, 10:51 AM
sp

my comp manages 14,000 marks in that test. my machine has been seriously
tweaked for gaming. None of my components have been overclocked, i dont
have the money to replace parts if they burn out so i leave them as they
are. here is the spec of my comp.

P4 2.8GHz
512MB DDR333 RAM
80GB Maxtor Diamond max 6
30GB Maxtor Diamond max 6
leadtek A350XT TDH (FX5900XT) 128MB 256bit memory interface

before i had this rig i had a lower spec rig which was

P2 400MHz
256MB PC133 RAM
2*30GB HDD
Geforce 2 Pro

this used to get me about 1,600 marks which isn't bad cause it could run c&c
generals at a slightly lower speed. It also managed max payne 1 with
everything on high (NoAA) and give a reasonable frame rate.

post your 3dmark results cause it would be interesting to see what your
machine gets

sp