Old August 19th 04, 07:49 AM
David Wang

Why don't you try to ask some Corsair resellers to do the RMA for you. Just
pay them a small service fee to cover the costs of the RMA processing and
shipping. I think most Corsair resellers will be more than happy to do the
RMA for you.

wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:14:06 GMT, Barry Watzman
wrote:

Anyone have an RMA contact for returning a bad memory module directly to
Samsung?

Nope, not the answer. Just making your thread look busy. If you get an
answer i'll try the same. I have a dead Corsair module and Corsair
tells me that I have to be the original purchaser to be able to RMA
it, otherwise zilch. Lifetime warranty, but zilch. They're evil.

good luck.

eric