Old August 31st 04, 01:34 AM
Darthy

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:33:07 GMT, "Enormous Genitals"
wrote:

"Darthy" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 04:13:39 GMT, JB wrote:

I hope ATI does better on the next round... more competition!

I guess it's a good thing for ATI that Doom 3 sucks!

That, and the fact that 98% of the PC games on the market use D3D instead of
OpenGL...

Theres a lot more OpenGL than you think...

Castle Wolfenstien
Battlefield 1942
Quake3
Doom3
Metal of Honor
Star Wars Jedi series...
and more...

With the new HalfLife2 engine, Nvidia & ATI are neck and neck...

- - - - -
Remember: In the USA - it is dangeroud to draw or write about Heir Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called, people threaten to kill you. (What country is this again?)

- Fahrenheit 9/11 - Unless you see it for yourself, don't call it "a bunch of lies"... that would be unAmerican.
- White House blows cover of an undercover agent because her husband said there were no WMD (before the USA started the war) - her job was finding terrorist.
God bless the land of the free. Where you can burn the Constitution... Ashcroft does it every day.