Old November 15th 08, 09:35 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Don[_14_]

Default Nvidia Viewsonic Problem

I am running a Windows XP Pro machine with an Intel motherboard. I have a
Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT video card and a Viewsonic VP2330wb flat panel
monitor. When I was using an ATI video card, I could run the resolution at
1920*1200. But with the Nvidia, if I try and run the monitor at that
resolution the text is fuzzy and mostly illegible. Everything is fine if I
back down the resolution to 1600*1200. I've just upgraded the software to
version 178.24 but nothing has changed. Does anyone have any idea what is
going on? And is there any way to resolve this issue.

Thanks