Old November 14th 08, 03:19 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ant

Default How do I get my NVIDIA system tray back in my Windows XP?

Does anyone know what process EXE file runs this system tray icon?

Ant wrote:
Hi.

Rarely, my explorer.exe will crash and relaunch. However, I lose my
NVIDIA system tray icon. Is there a way to get the icon back without
rebooting or logging off/on? I tried NVIDIA's control panel - View menu
- "Show Notification Tray Icon" option, but that didn't work.

Thank you in advance.

--
"I go out of my way to avoid stepping on ants." --Terry McGovern,
daughter of Senator George and Eleanor McGovern, subject of the book
\ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
( )