Old October 17th 07, 02:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ed M.

Default Best desktop search ?

"Kevin Weaver" wrote in message
. net...
What is a good desktop search for vista ?
I turned of vista's indexing as I'm tired of the trashing of the hard
drive and want more then this offers.

TIA

You are not going to get much more. I have had Vista Ultimate on my system
on two different occaisions and should have learned more the first time. I
am back with XP Pro and very happy. Maybe after SP1 I will give it a try
again. There is a Vista ng if you want to try it. Not a lot of help there
for me and I tested Vista since the first Alpha through the RC.

Ed