Old July 21st 07, 02:00 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

Default Does the 8400GS by xfx offer SLI ?

As Andi Cole pointed out, technically the 8400GS supports SLI mode. The
low-profile XFX card doesn't have the SLI connector, but the two cards can
still function in SLI mode without the bridge.

Economically it doesn't make sense, however, as two 8400GS cards in SLI are
still slower than a single 8600GT.

"Dave T" NoSpam@NoSpam. wrote in message
Hi i cant seem to see if it does or it does not offer the ability for SLI.

Please let me know , me and a friend would like to buy a pair