Old December 11th 06, 11:06 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default GeForce 7950GT - the best brand?

hj wrote:
The GeForce 7950GT is available from several manufacturers:

XFX

EVGA

Asus

BFG

Gigabyte

PNY

Which manufacturer offers the most reliable card, warranty, support, etc...?

Well, eVGA does offer a lifetime warranty, and it allows overclocking
and replacing the heatsink (as long as you put it back to original for
RMA). They also have a trade-up program, which is nice if you don't
want to bother with having to sell your old card (I'm waiting on my
8800GTS now).

Kendt