Old July 13th 06, 06:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
R.V. Gronoff

Default Strange shaking image with driver 91.31

Hi,

It's been very hot those last days (28°C in my room) and last night
I've had a disturbing problem of the image on my screen shaking
horizontally (my monitor is a Formac ProNitron 17/600).
Turning the PC off and back on 30mn later didn't solve the problem,
neither did reinstalling the driver.

Now, I've uninstalled the driver, purged the remains with Driver Cleaner
and installed 84.21. The installation restored my monitor to its default
factory settings, so I had to memorize again all the settings for the
different resolutions/refresh freq/colour depth etc. and now, so far so
good, it works fine again. But as of now my room temperature is 24°C, so
I'm touching wood.

--
Virez Ahmadinejad pour me répondre.
Remove Ahmadinejad to reply.