Old December 24th 05, 10:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default geforce fx go5200 supported resolution "not available" in Display Properties

Download and install the latest video drivers. Your product supports this
driver.

nVIDIA
Windows XP/2000 32-bit
Version: 81.98

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.98.html

wrote in message
oups.com...
My driver (5.7.6.4) supposedly supports 1920 x 1200. I also tried
5.7.7.9 which is supposed to support the resolution as well.

However, when I attempt to choose the resolution in Display
Properties-Settings, it simply doesn't show up. 1920 x 1440 and 2048 x
1536 are available, but 1920 x 1200 is just skipped.

I'm attempting to extend my laptop desktop via the VGA output to an LCD
monitor with a native resolution of 1920 x 1200.

Why isn't this supported resolution showing up? How can I force it to
appear?

Thanks