Old December 23rd 05, 03:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default What's your 3d card history?

I had the following

ATI All In Wonder (first card in my first PC bought approx 1995)
TNT 2 M64 (Sparkle)
GeForce FX5200 (best waste of money ever)
GeForce FX5900 (great card, damage it tryin to rmeove the cooler)
GeForce FX6600 (bought to repalce the damaged 5900, should have got a
6600GT)
GeForce 6800GT (Leadtek - died after 3 days. Bought this to replace the
under-performing 6600)
GeForce 6800GT (Leadtek - died after 4 weeks)
GeForce 6800GT (Inno3D- caught fire after 2 weeks)
GeForce 7800 GT OC (BFG. The Inno3D 3800GT card cost so much, AGP card
prices rocketed, that when I got a refund for it I had enough money to get
this 7800GT and a PCIe motherboard)

The 6800 GT fiasco was the worse moment in my personal graphics card
history.

Andy