Old July 23rd 05, 02:35 PM
Philadelphia Frank

Thank you for the help. I'm having a little success using Powerstrip
changing frequencies, vertical and horizontal. The complication is
that it is trial and error. As I bounce around different frequencies,
I watch the screen resize and/or distort. I just hope I can't hurt
anything.

Frank

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:21:00 GMT, "Phil Weldon"
wrote:

'Philadelphia Frank' wrote, in part:
| My monitor is actually a big screen TV. There isn't a way to adjust
| the screen other than changing the aspect ratio. I need a way to
| adjust the screen image from the video card.

_____

Tough luck.

The adjustments MUST be done at the display device. Try reading the manual
for the 'big screen TV'. Look for adjustments for

*Horizontal Size
*Vertical Size
*Horizontal Centering
*Vertical Centering
*Linearity.

These adjustments may be inside the 'big screen TV' case. In that case you
should get a technician to make the adjustments.

The alternatives are

#1. set your display adapter to resolution and refresh rates that work with
your 'big screen TV'
#2. use a display device designed for use with a computer.

Phil Weldon

"Philadelphia Frank" wrote in message
.. .
My monitor is actually a big screen TV. There isn't a way to adjust
the screen other than changing the aspect ratio. I need a way to
adjust the screen image from the video card.

How about Powerstrip? Will that do it.

Frank