Old July 21st 05, 07:44 PM
Phil Weldon

'Philadelphia Frank' wrote, in part:

| I can see how to change the resolution, and how to reposition the
| image, but not how to shrink the window to fit on my monitor.

_____

Likely your monitor needs setting to match the resolution and refresh rate
you have picked in 'Display Properties'. Timing changes (resolution and
refresh rates) affect the way the image is displayed on the monitor screen
(centering, size, sometimes even linearity.) Setting the monitor for image
position, size, and linearity requires using the controls ON THE MONITOR.

Phil Weldon

"Philadelphia Frank" wrote in message
I feel really dumb asking this, but I can't figure out how to reduce
the size of my window to fit on the screen. The top (or the bottom)
doesn't show in the window. I don't have access to the menu bars and
the bottom task bar at the same time.

I can see how to change the resolution, and how to reposition the
image, but not how to shrink the window to fit on my monitor.

I'm using Nvidia driver 71.89.

Thank you for your time and help;
Frank