Old January 27th 05, 01:31 AM
Dave Zass

You lambast me for supporting eBay, and you went ahead and bought a 6800GT
on eBay? There is literally no one on this planet I do not hate, right
this
very second.

Dude, I don't understand you at all. I NEVER lambasted you for supporting
eBay. I made a post about people paying more for 6600 GT's through auctions
on eBay than they would had they paid a fixed price elsewhere online. What
part of that still confuses you?

Okie, I'm over it. I'm curious as to how well it will OC, I can get
400/1100 with no rise in load temperature over stock speed with stock
cooler, a free oc, as it were.

I'm hoping for 420-430/1100-1150 range.

Have a honkin' PSU?

420W. Should be fine.