Old January 27th 05, 01:56 AM
Friendly Guru

"Dave Zass" wrote in message
and got a BFG 6800 GT OC. I kept looking at 6600 GT's, but I found a 6800
GT OC on eBay for only a little more than I planned on spending..........
so I threw my hat in the ring and won. I talked to the seller tonight, it
should be here Thursday morning.

You lambast me for supporting eBay, and you went ahead and bought a 6800GT
on eBay? There is literally no one on this planet I do not hate, right this
very second.

Okie, I'm over it. I'm curious as to how well it will OC, I can get
400/1100 with no rise in load temperature over stock speed with stock
cooler, a free oc, as it were.

Have a honkin' PSU?