Old January 25th 05, 05:47 AM
Dave Zass

Default Finally broke down...

and got a BFG 6800 GT OC. I kept looking at 6600 GT's, but I found a 6800
GT OC on eBay for only a little more than I planned on spending..........
so I threw my hat in the ring and won. I talked to the seller tonight, it
should be here Thursday morning.

I'm replacing a GF4 Ti4800SE. I think I'm supposed to use the Forceware
drivers. Any ideas on which ones or should I just get the latest? If I'm
already using 66.93's with my current card, can I just do a straight swap of
cards? Or do I need to uninstall the 66.93's, reboot with the new card and
install new drivers?

Thanks.