Old November 2nd 04, 11:59 AM
Roy Mottola

I have a small glitch too, with an FX5200 card which is software related. It
only occurred after installing SP2 and it went away after uninstalling SP2 I
was thinking that it may have something to do with unsigned drivers. Nvidia
is no help at all, but Microsoft is in the process of helping me find the
problem.
"Docrotcod" wrote in message
Boy I sure hope someone here can help. I am running Windows XP Pro SP2
and using a FX5700, VIA chipset MB. I am getting an error 10 in the
device manager. I KNOW it is not hardware related as I can install a
FRESH copy of XP and the problem goes away. However, I would rather just
fix the problem. I have the latest drivers, latest XP updates, tried the
driver cleaner, reinstall the drivers, bios updates, adjust agp apeture
settings, etc. I really would like to get this resolved as it affects even
just web browsing.

Thomas