Old October 11th 04, 04:31 PM
tq96

Personally I've always like Enermax PSUs. They have always seemed to
be of a very high quality and I've not had any trouble with them. I
use them in all the high end computers I build.

Enermax rubbed me the wrong way with their quite loud "whisper" series.
The other problem with most Enermax PSU's is that the rated power level is
only valid when the PSU temperature is less than 25ºC. That's a
temperature you're not going to see when the PSU is getting closer to the
max load.

"0 ~25ºC for full rating of load, decrease to 80% rating of load at 40ºC;
decrease to zero Watts O/P at 70ºC"