Old February 12th 04, 05:57 PM
Kai Robinson

Check www.doom3.com on a regular basis. It went live just before xmas and
its apparently 'coming soon'. In my mind - they're getting ready to ship
it - box art, manuals etc, and amassing stockpiles of the game to send out
to vendors. plus maybe a little last minute code polishing - you know how
carmack is. :P

Kai

"Jim" wrote in message
I know the alpha/beta of Doom3 I have is over a year old. I was wondering
if anyone had heard if they will be releasing any new betas any time soon?
Any word from ID on a release date for Doom3? I think I'm more excited
about the engine than the game since I'm looking forward to a game like

Call
of Duty2 or Jedi Knight X using that engine.

Thanks