Old January 9th 04, 08:09 PM
Daniel

The 5200s come in 64 and 128 bit versions. Forget
them and get a used 4200 (Ebay)

Daniel

"LRW" wrote in message
One other question...I've kind of narrowed it down to getting the 5200FX

or
the Radeon9200 (or 9600SE if I can find a good price for it.)
And I'm leaning toward the 5200FX...except for one question I have I can't
find the answe to. Is it a 64 or 128 bit memory bandwidth? The Radeon's

have
128bit memory...and that might be more important to me than actual speed.
As for FX5200 vs Ti4200...I've run like one benchmark in my life,
MadOnion's, and the number really held no meaning for me. So I'm not the
kind of person who really gets into trying to eke out the best number
possible...I just want to be able to play Battlefield:1942 with pretty
decent quality at a good framerate. And if I can do that and be set for

DX9
since I won't be able to get a new card for probably another few
years...then I'm OK with that. =)
Thanks for any feedback!!
Liam