Old November 17th 03, 07:31 PM
Yves Leclerc

Not all the FX cards would have the advanced shaders. I believe that the FX
5200s do not have them, or not the complete settings.

Y.

"DaveW" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s04...
The 52.16 driver includes instructions for the advanced shaders that are
part of the DX9 spec, which only the FX cards include.

--
DaveW

"Chris Murfitt" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Is using the 52.16 drivers with a geforce Ti4200 a waste of time since

the
52xx are mainly for the FX series of cards? Should I just use earlier
drivers (44.03 or 45.23)? I don't notice a big difference except for 3D

Mark
scores which go down for the 52.16's. Is there any advantage to using

the
newer drivers with an older card?