Old September 13th 03, 05:55 PM
ho alexandre

not me wrote:
True, but I only use 2xAA not 8x which is what everyone seems to be ranting
about.

well, back 20 years ago, 16 colours were perfect. Just like some people
can detect if a compressed song was compressed with Lame, Frauhnofer or
OGG, some people may see the difference between FSAA4x and FSAA8x.

But I doubt it. I think all this has been perverted. The differences do
exist, that cannot be denied, but if you have to zoom-in 4 times on a
still image to see the difference, I think it's just a no-difference.
Has not anyone wondered why during reviews the journalists always have
to zoom-in on details to show that FSAA256x is (a bit) better than FSAA2x ?

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/