Old September 13th 03, 05:31 PM
not me

"jaeger" wrote in message
. ..
In article , t says...
It is funny that everyone makes a big deal about running with full AA

and AF
when most people won't run a game with it anyway.

I want the fastest framerates possible while playing Planetside online.

The
faster it runs, the better chance I have of not dying.

The candy looks great when showing off my system, but when it comes to

game
time...

I will never play another game without AA, unless I happen to get into a
braindead shooter where I need to kill as many things as I can in as
little time as possible. But for games like NWN, Dungeon Siege,
Morrowind, NOLF2, Madden, etc. AA/AF are required.

True, but I only use 2xAA not 8x which is what everyone seems to be ranting
about.

Buy what you want and enjoy it. Why is there such a need to make everyone
buy what you have or agree with everything you say? (BTW, not talking about
anyone specifically, especially you