Old September 13th 03, 05:17 PM
ho alexandre

not me wrote:
It is funny that everyone makes a big deal about running with full AA and AF
when most people won't run a game with it anyway.

AA and AF is usually defined by the application, though power users can
force it too.

I want the fastest framerates possible while playing Planetside online. The
faster it runs, the better chance I have of not dying.

faster than 30fps is useless for a human being, you need a lot of fps
just in case there's a brutal drop, but having 150fps instead of 70 is
really useless.
Anyway, your reflexes are the weak link. What can you do in 20ms ?

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/