Old August 19th 03, 05:44 AM
Slash

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:40:10 +0000, "J.Clarke"
scribbled:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:28:02 GMT
Joel Konkle-Parker wrote:

I'm in desperate need of an AGP1x (or compatible) video card, and I
don't know where to start looking. A couple years ago I invertantly
put a 4x card in my 1x slot, and now it's dead. Does anyone know of
any 1x-compatible cards out there, or of something that can help me
find one?

If it ran for 2 years it wasn't AGP 1x that killed it. But are you
_sure_ it's 1x and not 1.0? What motherboard are you using?

- Joel

It would have to be 1.0, there were no official 1x AGP boards. The
first one with AGP, the 440LX chipset, supported 1x and 2x.

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"
-The Onion