Old November 30th 08, 04:55 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Collon

Default asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

compaq presario sr2017cl (sr2000 series) amd athlon64
mobo says asus abmzn-la (but nothing on Asus site or Google!)

Computer won't post. Took both rams out, computer/mobo won't beep. I think
even this pci-express mobo board should still beep if it is good mobo and
processor. Nothing wrong with psu, monitor, or ram . . . I've verified these
components work.

So.....if I can't find another mobo just like this one and I don't know how
to verify that the processor still works, can you help me find another
abmzn-la with processor that I can buy?

If not, can you help me find a close alternative mobo to replace this one?

Thanks!!!