Old February 29th 04, 05:39 AM
AlphaWoolf

I just got this card as well, and it is a very good deal. I'm very
pleased with the performance. However, I'm experiencing some
weirdness in games that I * might* associate with an overheating video
card. My Antec case is sufficiently ventilated IMO, so I wonder if
I've received a marginal card. Is there a video card equivalent to
Prime95 that I can test this card with? 3DMark03 and Aquamark won't
loop (at least the free versions, correct me if I'm wrong), and the
ATI demos run so flawlessly I wonder if they really stress the card.

I really want to give this card a workout!

Jack
Remove your coat for email.