Old February 27th 04, 10:46 PM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

I upgraded from a Gf3 Ti 200 to a Redeon 9600 Pro and it was a big
difference, though i also upgraded my CPu froma celeron 433 to a Athon
xp 2000

Might do another upgrade to a Barton 3200 and a 9800 Pro, but maybe
ill wait tillthe 64bit cpus and PCI express cards come out.

Either way you made a great choice will do you for YONKS.

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:50:51 GMT, "John Hall"
wrote:

You made the perfect choice. I don't think the XT version of the card is
worth the bucks right now. There is a utility for getting rid of all of
Nvidia's drivers. Its called the Detonator Destroyer. Look for it on the
net.

JK

"Danny" wrote in message
Hey everyone.

I've just took the plunge and ordered the Sapphire 9800 Pro 128mb, I've
decided to see what all the fuss is about with these new ATI cards! I'm
currently running a GeForce 3 Ti200, whilst it has served me extremely

well
over the years, it's getting a bit long in the tooth these days. So, first
question I want to ask is... did I make the right choice of ATI card, is

the
9800 Pro 128mb by Sapphire considered a good card?! And what exactly do I
have to do to wipe all the Nvidia stuff from my comp, short of

re-formatting
or manually going through the registry?! What I mean is, is there a

utility
out there that will do it all for me... I'm lazy like that!

Thanks for all your help and I hope to be amazed by this new card very

soon!

Danny