Old October 9th 03, 12:57 AM
DaveW

Your card is NOT fully DX9 compatible. It will work so-so, but you'll be
missing many effects in DX9 written games.

--
DaveW

"Charlie" wrote in message
My Geforce card is described as such:
SiSoftware Sandra

Video Adapter
Model : NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440
Chipset : GeForce4 MX 440
RAMDAC : Integrated RAMDAC
Video BIOS : Version 4.17.00.69.00
VGA Compatible : No
Total Memory : 64MB (64MB Video) (64MB AGP)
Texture Memory : 128MB
Supports DIME Texturing : Yes

AGP Capabilities
Version : 2.00
Command Queue Length : 32
Fast-Writes Enabled : Yes
Side Band Enabled : No
Data Transfer Modes Support : 1x 2x 4x
Current Data Transfer Rate : 4x

My questions a
1. does it have TV Out?
2. If I need full DX9 features support is this card capable?
3. Also if I need a new card for DX9 is there a comparable Geforce AGP 4x
card w/dx9 support?
4. On the TV out ..what I intend is to see cable TV channels I already
subscribe to software switchable to my desktop pc lcd 17in. screen (KDS)
someway through this cards TV Out feature.

I enjoy FS2004, Links 2003, MotoGP 2 all of which I understand employs at
least some DX9 features. Currently all my games run well with no
trouble....I am just wondering what improvement I may see if I do not
already have a dx9 card and were to get one.

BTW dxdiag reports - DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0b (4.09.0000.0902) and
all dx9 tests pass.

TY - newbie here
Charlie