Old March 14th 15, 01:22 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Percival P. Cassidy

Default 10TB Hard Drive, can't even be accessed by modern OS's yet!

On 03/14/2015 08:39 AM, Drew wrote:

Why would a home user need 10,000 gigabytes of storage? By the time you
fill it something new would come along or it would die first.

I am a home user. My FreeNAS system has 12 x 2TB drives (four of which
are dedicated to parity/redundancy -- oversimplified description) and I
have 5TB free. This machine holds my "ripped" CD collection plus backups
of four other machines that used to be stored on a shelf-full of DDS4
backup tapes.

Perce